Just posted this latest video on YouTube. It’s a quick 2 minutes on the action at Kuta Beach.
Hope you enjoy it.
The West Australian reported that an 11 year old girl was admitted to the Princess Margaret Hospital on her return from Bali. The girl was suffering from a reaction to a temporary tattoo that she and her sister and mother got in Sanur.
The reaction started on the flight home, and by the time the flight landed she was in agony.
Her mother said the trauma was akin to someone pouring acid on her skin. “It was like a third-degree burn, she was in agony.”
The Princess Margaret Hospital figures show 11 children as young as four admitted to the emergency department since the start of last year because of bad reactions to temporary tattoos done in Bali.
Read the full story at TheWest.com.au